Franciscos in the West End – Quiet inner city luxury, near all attractions
Apartment 7, 37 Pakenham Street, Fremantle
Contact us for a great deal!
- Fantastic central location in Fremantle’s West End.
- One bedroom with balcony, second floor with lift.
- Sunny balcony facing West access from both bedroom and sitting area.
- Secure ground-floor parking – 1 car at rear right of parking.
- Kitchen, dining and living with separate bathroom, bedroom and laundry.
- Balcony looks over tree to grounds of historic Moores Building (cafe More on Moore).
- Next door is great bakery/restaurant/cafe Bread in Common.
- 24 hour check in
- Free wireless internet
- Cot and high chair available on request.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, 4 burner cooktop and microwave.
- BBQ can be used as oven
- Laundry with a washer and a dryer
- TV and Chromecast
- One Queen bedroom
- An extra rollaway single bed either main bedroom or living area.
- Bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
- Air conditioning –reverse cycle in living area and fan in the bedroom.
- Maximum 3 persons